This Dog Passes After Common Mistake, Its Owner Posts Warning To Save Others


“3-5 pet suffocation’s get reported every week and 42% of those occur while the owner is in the next room. It only takes about 3 minutes for their oxygen to drop to fatal levels. With this happening so often we were so surprised by the lack of awareness on this topic out there.”

What’s even more shocking is that pet parents have no idea. No one talks about the dangers of these everyday food items and by the time many of these pet parents realize the hazards, it’s too late!

Both Young and her boyfriend Christian, want to spread awareness so one good thing can come out of this tragedy, so that others don’t have to suffer the same fate.

“So I just ask that in honor of my boy Petey that you be extra careful, warn other dog owners & give your fur babies some extra love today and every day after this. I pray none of you ever have to experience your heartbreaking this way. We love you papas you were the best boy in the whole world & we will remember our good times forever”

 

In honor of Petey and his grieving parents, please share this story to protect other pets and pet parents from this hidden danger.

These are the New Sleep Times According to the National Sleep Foundation

Overweight Woman Stops 2 Of The Most Common Habits And Loses Half of Her Bodyweight