This Dog Passes After Common Mistake, Its Owner Posts Warning To Save Others


Young came home one day to what she thought would be her dog, happily wagging his tail at the door, ready for a game of fetch. Instead, she came home to a quiet house and her somber boyfriend, Christian, breaking devastating news. Young posted this on her Facebook page:

“As [Christian] walked in further he saw our sweet boy laying lifeless with a stupid chip bag over his head. He was able to get them off the counter that we will forever blame ourselves for leaving out. He ate every chip out but of course went back for crumbs…which made the bag tighter and tighter with there being nothing left inside every time he would go for more he would inhale making the bag tighter & tighter around his head.. ultimately resulting in suffocation.”

Young couldn’t understand how this could happen. Why didn’t Petey pull the bag off of his head with his paws? He was extremely smart and agile. So, she did research of her own and found information that NO ONE ever talks about. Young wants to spread the word so pet owners know the dangers of leaving potato chip, popcorn, cereal, bread and even dog treat bags lying around. They can pose a serious threat to our beloved animals.

 

These are the New Sleep Times According to the National Sleep Foundation

Overweight Woman Stops 2 Of The Most Common Habits And Loses Half of Her Bodyweight