This Dog Passes After Common Mistake, Its Owner Posts Warning To Save Others


We often come to the internet to escape everyday stress. Fun stories and videos depicting cats and dogs doing silly things are our go-to for entertainment. However, we need these stories too. Not to bring us down, but to keep our pets safe and healthy. Sadly, for one dog owner, this story is her reality.

Christina Young recently said goodbye to her four-legged best friend, Petey, after a tragic mistake claimed his life. She wants other pet owners to know that this was 100% preventable, and for most of us, “this mistake” has already happened in our homes.

These are the New Sleep Times According to the National Sleep Foundation

Overweight Woman Stops 2 Of The Most Common Habits And Loses Half of Her Bodyweight